Monday, November 2, 2015

On the painting Table

So not a huge amount of progress last week. I spent a bit of time on my back last week so i didn't end up where i wanted to be, none the less some progress was achieved so that's better than none.

The confederate cavalry got built. (minus the hats)


I also nearly finished another Confederate unit of infantry and made a solid start on another unit.


I'm hoping this week to build my Zouave unit The Tiger rifles.



I've been looking forward to doing this unit as it will be a nice change from the basic confederate troops.

I also spent a bit of time researching light box table setups as im really wanting to improve the photos on my Blog (Especially once things get fully finished). Id do a separate Blog post listing what ive purchased and once it all arrives in the post my thoughts on it and value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment